Requirements: process highly dynamic sales processes in real time
For IDEAL, its partners are the actual customers. In order to offer them the broadest array of services, IDEAL has to be able to process highly dynamic sales processes in real time:
- BiPRO-compatible automation of the rating, offer, and application processes and implementation of new BiPRO norms and standards
- Integration of the systems for connecting to brokers online and transportation of the data for GDV data exchange
- Additional automation of internal business processes
Solution: depiction and integration of business processes with our BPM software
inubit BPM is the only comprehensive BPM software to fulfill all functional, technical, and business requirements:
- Depiction of business processes and technical workflows using inubit BPM
- Linking of the involved sales and CRM systems and integration of the processes between IDEAL and brokers, pools, and primary insurers
- Standard-compatible communication with external partners through the BiPRO-defined web services, making use of the inubit BiPRO server
Results: automation of processes and accelerated data exchange
The automation of the processes and the accelerated data exchange by implementing our BPM software led to a significant increase in the share of business processes that run automatically:
- Approx. 100,000 sets of application data are transported annually and more than 100 GDV inventory data sets are transported monthly via inubit BPM.
- The reduced time to market makes fast adjustment to changing market conditions possible.
- Adaptive interfaces ensure that the system can be expanded in the future.
About IDEAL Lebensversicherung a.G.
In order to make a dignified burial available to a broader section of the population, IDEAL was founded in Berlin in 1913 as the “Volksfeuer Burial Association of Greater Berlin". IDEAL has developed systematically over the decades into what it is today: a modern service insurer with independent agents.
With its wholly owned subsidiary AHORN AG – one of the leading German interment service companies – and with its sales partners, IDEAL occupies a unique position in the market: the knowledgeable insurance specialist for senior citizens.