New release 7.3 of inubit BPM available now
inubit BPM 7.3
The new release of our BPM software comes with additional enhancements that simplify the optimization and management of your business processes even further.
Here some highlights of inubit BPM 7.3
- The Workbench of our BPM Software offers now a global search which allows you to search across diagrams, modules, repositories, and variables.
- Adding modules to a list of favorites makes it easier to find them again and use them in new workflows.
- Support of new signature and encryption algorithms in AS2 and S/MIME connecto to manage your business processes with the latest security standards.
- Integration with Bosch Software Innovations‘ BRM software Visual Rules 7.0.
- Support of Windows Server 2016.
- Java & Tomcat updates.
Overview: BPM software release inubit BPM 7.3
Our business process management software, inubit BPM, assists you in optimizing each of your processes. By simplifying them, you can achieve considerable time savings and therefore also sustainably increase your return on investment.
To overcome the challenges of integrated process management with an eye towards the future, we offer you inubit BPM – a BPM software solution that is tailored to your needs as well as those of your customers. The new release 7.3 includes expanded interfaces so that you can now connect to even more external systems and set up a simple way to share information.
The Workbench of our BPM software offers now a global search, which allows you to search across diagrams, modules, repositories, and variables. In addition, it's possible to add modules to a list of favorites to make it easier to find them again and use them in new workflows. Working with our BPM software inubit BPM 7.3 becomes so even more efficient and flexible.
inubit BPM 7.3 also offers many other new features, such as support of new signature and encryption algorithms in AS2 and S/MIME connector. This will allow you to manage your business processes with the latest technology and security standards, both today and in the future.