I4.0 / IoT Vendor Benchmark 2017
In its independent study “I4.0/IoT Vendor Benchmark 2017,” Experton Group evaluates the most important I4.0/IoT providers in the German market.
Experton Group has identified 15 providers of IoT platforms in the German market. Six of these providers were positioned in the leader quadrant. According to this analysis, Bosch Software Innovations has the following strengths:
- The USP of the Bosch IoT Suite is the comprehensive device management functionality that is unrivalled by any other competitor (Bosch IoT Remote Manager, Bosch IoT Things, Bosch IoT Rollouts, Bosch IoT Hub).
- Bosch is perceived as an IoT/I4.0 thought leader in the German market (including its annual top event, Bosch ConnectedWorld, in Berlin) and pursues a dual strategy to be positioned as a lead user as well as a lead provider.
- Bosch has good local references and good access to German customer organizations.
- Its cooperation with PTC is a targeted approach to strengthen the visualization and fast application development capabilities of the Bosch IoT Suite. Bosch is preparing to engage in additional cooperative ventures.
- Bosch has already established a strong ecosystem of partners and system integrators in Germany.