Release 9.0 of Bosch IoT Gateway Software available now
Bosch IoT Gateway Software 9.0
Our market-proven gateway software allows service providers worldwide to connect nearly any asset, device, or thing – from any vendor or vintage.
The former ProSyst mBS and mBS Smart Home products have been rebranded and merged into one single product. As part of the Bosch IoT Suite, Bosch's software platform for the Internet of Things (IoT), the product name has changed to Bosch IoT Gateway Software as of release 9.0.
The Bosch IoT Gateway Software supports the realization of gateway-based IoT scenarios in all business domains.
Bosch IoT Gateway Software 9.0 provides support for the OSGi R6 specification. It also introduces device access and automation APIs. This latest release furthermore provides new supported protocols as well as offers many more new features and improvements.
- The new device access API is supported in the ZigBee, Z-Wave, Cameras, DECT ULE, and KNX modules.
- A new automation engine is based on Eclipse Smart Home and offered through the automation API.
- There is support for new protocols, including EEBus, Modbus, and Home Connect.
- JSON-RPC and REST remote events can be implemented on top of the new web sockets.
- A new REST container based on Jersey is available.
- New REST APIs for functional items, groups, devices, and automation.
- Various improvements and fixes for all modules and functionalities.
Versions 8.0 and 7.x of ProSyst mBS and mBS Smart Home reached end of life on March 1, 2018; these versions are no longer supported.
Please refer to the release notes for details on all new features, changes, and improvements.
Market-proven, domain-independent, future-proof
Used in all business domains, our Bosch IoT Gateway Software enables companies and service providers to realize sustainable IoT solutions.