What’s in it for you?
Bosch’s IoT platform, the Bosch IoT Suite, provides all key middleware capabilities needed to build sophisticated IoT applications from top to bottom.
Trusted and secure
As a leading provider and leading user in the IoT, we meet the same data-protection and data-security requirements as our customers. The highest privacy standards and modern security mechanisms are key to the Bosch IoT Suite.
Open and flexible
The Bosch IoT Suite is a flexible IoT platform based on open standards and open source. Ít also promotes seamless integration of other platforms and services as well as hosting in various cloud environments.
Our IoT platform allows you to realize innovative business models in the Internet of Things and cross-domain applications. Consistent and systematic access to devices makes connectivity truly simple.
Ready to use
Our cloud services meet the requirements typical of IoT projects. Software developers can quickly set up prototype applications before implementing them, deploying them within minutes, and operating them at high availability.
Our users can focus on IoT application development that adds value, rather than on IoT platform development, hosting, and maintenance. Thanks to progressive service plans, paying for our services is transparent and predictable.
Leading in IoT platforms
In its independent study “I4.0/IoT Vendor Benchmark 2017,” Experton Group evaluates the most important I4.0/IoT providers in the German market.
Experton Group has identified 15 providers of IoT platforms in the German market. Six of these providers were positioned in the leader quadrant. According to this analysis, Bosch Software Innovations has the following strengths:
- The USP of the Bosch IoT Suite is the comprehensive device management functionality that is unrivalled by any other competitor (Bosch IoT Remote Manager, Bosch IoT Things, Bosch IoT Rollouts, Bosch IoT Hub).
- Bosch is perceived as an IoT/I4.0 thought leader in the German market (including its annual top event, Bosch ConnectedWorld, in Berlin) and pursues a dual strategy to be positioned as a lead user as well as a lead provider.
- Bosch has good local references and good access to German customer organizations.
- Its cooperation with PTC is a targeted approach to strengthen the visualization and fast application development capabilities of the Bosch IoT Suite. Bosch is preparing to engage in additional cooperative ventures.
- Bosch has already established a strong ecosystem of partners and system integrators in Germany.
Did you know?
5 million devices
are already connected via our IoT platform.