About the Industry 4.0 market study
Industry 4.0 is everywhere.There are a great many projects and initiatives out there aiming to launch and suitably implement Industry 4.0 software solutions. All of them are designed to further optimize production processes.
What do users in manufacturing companies require from software solutions, both today and in the future? Where do they see demand for solutions and functionalities to improve their production KPIs? And what obstacles are there to overcome in order to sustainably implement Industry 4.0 software solutions?
Bosch Software Innovations set out to find the answers. Over 180 production experts from manufacturing companies in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland took part in our 2015 survey. We have compiled their responses in the market study “Industry 4.0: demand for and use of connected software solutions.”
- How advanced is the implementation of Industry 4.0 software solutions at manufacturing companies?
- Is there a focus on any particular manufacturing KPIs?
- What functionalities are in demand?
- What data needs to be monitored in order to achieve even greater transparency for production systems?
- How important is data security for the survey respondents?
- And what other topics play a role as we move toward the factory of the future?
You’ll find answers to these and other questions in this market study.