Connecting your machines & tools along the supply chain – Plug & play
How easy-to-install solutions help you instantly gain transparency – currently applied in an injection molding pilot project.
In complex supply chains such as automotive parts production, many production tools used in the field lack reliable information as to their precise location, condition, and when they must be serviced or replaced. In the case of costly tools in particular, it can quickly pay off for both OEMs and suppliers to achieve real-time transparency of tools in operation – thus improving the supply chain.
This can be achieved instantly even when your tools and machines are not yet connected. Currently, Bosch is implementing this in an injection molding pilot project. Our approach is to seriously integrate future users into developing the solution to-be and ensure the perfect match with existing market needs. With retrofit solutions as the Molding Tool Manager (V1.0 available 03/18), you will be able to start collecting and analyzing real-time production data right away in the future.
Watch the webcast and learn how you can become part of the initiative and co-create with us.
Key topics of this webcast are:
- Understanding how sensor- and cloud-based solutions as Molding Tool Manager (V1.0 available 03/18) can be implemented to gain full transparency of injection molding tools in the field
- Savings that can be achieved in injection molding
- Leveraging this plug & play approach to deliver instant transparency on key performance and quality indicators
- How these new retrofit solutions can be applied to your tools & machines in the field
- At a glance: How to gain instant transparency in your supply chain, based on real-time production data