Learn the methods to build successful IoT and platform-based business models
What topics will be covered:
- Innovation Canvas
- Value Proposition Canvas
- IoT Inspiration Cube
- IoT Business Model Patterns
- Validation of Assumptions
- Customer Journey Mapping
- IoT Value Network
- Data Value Assessment
- Business Case and Strategy
What will be my key takeaways:
During the 2-day training, you will:
- Learn the framework and its methods, and how to apply them in practice.
- Understand the iterative process and relevant success factors for IoT and platform business model innovation.
- Be motivated to trigger innovation initiatives in your company.
- Get in touch with experts just as passionate about IoT and platform economics as you are.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 9 am to 4:30 pm
Bosch Office Building | 11 Bishan Street 21 | Singapore – 573943
Please contact us for further details concerning training prices.
Who should attend:
Decision-makers, executives, strategists, consultants, entrepreneurs or intra-preneurs; anyone who wants to embrace the opportunities IoT brings and wants to create IoT products and services.
How do I apply:
- Apply using this link.
- If shortlisted, you will receive a confirmation email from us with an official quote for the training.
- Please sign and forward us the PO enclosed in the email. We will invoice you once we have approved your PO.
- The payments have to be made within one month from date of invoice.
Please read our Training terms and conditions >
Head of IoT Business Consulting | Bosch Software Innovations
Veronika Brandt is Head of IoT Business Consulting at Bosch Software Innovations. She and her team support Bosch and external customers on their digital transformation journey and the development of innovative, connected solutions. She co-created the IoT Business Model Builder, a framework of methods to develop successful IoT business models. Veronika Brandt holds an MBA from the LMU Munich. She worked at BearingPoint and Siemens before joining Bosch in 2010.
Arun Singh Shekhawat
Arun Singh Shekhawat
Product Owner and Consultant | Bosch Software Innovations
Arun Singh Shekhawat is working as Product Owner and consultant at Bosch Software Innovations in Singapore. In his current role, he helps the Bosch IoT Suite team in conceiving and shaping the cloud-based analytics service offerings. Arun holds an MBA from EMLYON Business School, Lyon, France, and has multi-disciplinary experience in consulting and building technology products for the customers.
Publications on IoT Business Models
In collaboration with the University of St. Gallen and the IIC, we have developed methods that enable you to implement innovative business models.