BPM for Energy – Market Communication – Process Package WiM
The Process Package WiM: Switching processes in metering
The adoption of the German Federal Network Agency’s “Switching processes in metering” (WiM) requirements mean that actors in the electricity and gas markets have to adapt their market communication processes and process larger data volumes. With its WiM process package, Bosch Software Innovations offers a standard solution for the market role of network operators while also implementing the processes for the mandatory functions as metering point operators and metering service providers.
The process package enables network operators to model and implement all affected processes in accordance with the German Federal Network Agency’s requirements and to do so independently of the respective backend systems.
Benefits of our WiM solution
- Central platform for checking, managing and handling incoming switching requests
- Management of market partner and communication data by network operator
- As standalone solution or connected to existing systems (e.g. SAP IS-U, also without IDEX-GM)
- Validation and plausibility checking of incoming messages means less time and effort for individual checking steps
- Tasks and human workflows for executing the necessary checking processes and for accepting or rejecting switches
- Process Monitor for visualizing the respective process and message statuses of the transmitted market data
- Task list for partially automated modeling of tasks for internal checking processes and allocation to respective employees
- Deadline Monitor with built-in reminder function, clear overview of deadlines, visualization using Gantt charts, escalation of upcoming tasks
- Reports giving a clear overview of the number of switching processes already successfully completed or rejected
The Bosch Software Innovations WiM solution takes a characteristically practical approach and prioritizes fast, reliable implementation.